4MEDIA AUDIO CONVERTER PRO OVERVIEW
Includes functions of audio converter, audio extractor, CD ripper and CD burner.
|Free Download Now 33.07 MB|
|Buy Now $35.99 USD|
|Date Updated:||May 08, 2013|
|OS:||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
Joining audio converter, audio extractor, CD ripper and CD burner together, 4Media Audio Converter Pro may be the most comprehensive audio conversion solution right for music fans like you, with which you can convert between all popular audio formats (MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE), extract audio from video files in nearly all HD and SD formats, rip CDs to music files and burn music CD from different format audio files.
1. Supports decoding and encoding of all popular audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE.
2. Besides audio decoding, also allows decoding popular HD/SD video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD and converting them into audio formats.
3. Rip CDs to music files compatible with different music players for playback anywhere you go.
4. Create music CD from your favorite songs, making them playable on CD players.
5. Multi-core CPU processing, multi-threading and batch process are supported, making the conversion, ripping and burning incredibly fast and easy.
6. Available with different audio effects (incl. fade-in, fade-out, volume normalize, band pass, chorus, flanger, echo and speed) for your adjustment.
7. Ability to transfer CDs/videos/audio to your iPod, iPhone and PSP after ripping or conversion.
8. With multiple output formats set for one original file, you can get the same file with different formats in one click.
9. Clip audio segments and convert them respectively to formats you want.
10. Preset a split mode to specify the program split your audio tracks automatically during converting, ripping and burning.
11. Make changes to any parameters to customize the outputted audio files; edit ID3 tag info of your audio tracks.
12. Ability to auto exit application, shut down, hibernate, stand by system, or do nothing after tasks are complete.