Control your incoming calls according to your schedule
|Free Download Now 286 KB|
|Date Updated:||Dec 24, 2009|
|Limitations:||10 Days Free Trial, Trial expires after 10 days.|
CallGuard application allows you to manage and to control your incoming calls. The application has both black list functionality for rejecting calls, and whitelist functionality to accept-only list of numbers. Call Guard mutes, rejects your incoming calls and sends the SMS message to the contact number, who was calling you. Now there is no need to mute the phone, if you have a meeting and are waiting for the important call. You need to create the white list and all the calls except the listed one will be muted or rejected according to your settings.
Creating of the phone Blacklists and Whitelists You should create the lists of phone numbers that shouldn’t be accepted. They can be of two types: Black and White. The lists can be activated according to the schedule. The number of lists is unlimited, but the number of active list is limited to one. It means that only one list can be activated. Note! You can deactivate all lists present, but the software will automatically activate the last one, which was activated with the help of Schedule till up to now. Creating a schedule: While you are creating the schedule, you should select the condition of your schedule – how often this schedule should be activated:
1. Once – the schedule activates one time;
2. Daily or weekdays - you should define the Weekdays when this schedule will be activated.
3. Monthly - you will need to enter the Day of month when this schedule will be activated.
- The two types of lists can be created: Blacklist and Whitelist
- The number of lists is unlimited;
- There are a few types of the rejected actions;
- Action ‘Busy’ can be defined when one of the numbers from list is calling
- Mute ringing is available;
- The software can reject the incoming calls and send the SMS message to the contact number.
- The Lists are activated according to your Schedule.
- The software is fully compatible with Series 60.3/60.5.