EAGETMAIL POP3 & IMAP4 ACTIVEX COMPONENT OVERVIEW
POP3 IMAP4 component for receiving mail supporting ActiveX framework.
|Free Download Now 1.58 MB|
|Publisher:||Adminsystem Software Limited|
|Date Updated:||Oct 17, 2010|
|Limitations:||30 Days Free Trial, append (Trial version) in email subject.|
|OS:||Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
EAGetMail enables your ActiveX, C#, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET or other .NET framework applications to parse and receive email based on POP3/IMAP4 protocol.
Many advanced features are supported including:
- User Authentication and SSL Connection
- Digital Signature and E-mail Encryption/Decryption (S/MIME)
- Unique Identifier (UIDL) in POP3 and IMAP4 protocol
- Parse Bounced Email (delivery-report)
- Work with winmail.dat (TNEF Parser)
- Seperate builds of run-time assembly for .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 and .Net Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5
- Search mails in IMAP4 Folder.
- Samples for PocketPC/Windows Mobile/.NET Compact Framework.
- Provides both pure .NET class and ActiveX/COM interface
- Retrieving emails by EAGetMail Service in background.
Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.In the new version, winmail.dat(TNEF) parser is improved.