EXPRESS RIP PLUS CD RIPPER OVERVIEW
Express Rip is a program that lets you extract digital audio tracks from a CD.
|Free Download Now 512 KB|
|Date Updated:||Aug 29, 2014|
|OS:||Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
Express Rip is a software program for Windows that lets you extract digital audio tracks directly from audio CDs to either Wave (wav) or MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) files on your hard drive. By using direct digital extraction pure audio quality is maintained and the process is very fast.
Express Rip Plus CD Ripper Features:
* Converts music to wav or mp3 files.
* Quality CD digital audio extraction (ripping).
* Extract audio from CDs to wav, mp3 wma, m4a, aac, aiff and more.
* Complete control over mp3 encoding including constant and variable modes at selectable bitrates.
* Correct volume of ripped tracks as they are extracted.
* Automatically updates the displayed track-list when a CD is ejected or inserted.
* Automatically link to an online database to obtain track and album information.
* Can be run from command line with other applications.
* Simple, easy to use interface.
A free version of Express Rip is available from NCH Software for non-commercial use.