POP-UP DICTIONARY OVERVIEW
Pop-Up Dictionary helps to translate and memorize words of many foreign languages.
|Free Download Now 4.71 MB|
|Buy Now $49.95 USD|
|Date Updated:||Nov 08, 2010|
|Limitations:||21 days free trial|
|OS:||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
Pop-Up Dictionary will help you translate texts from virtually any language. Just select an unknown word in your text, press Ctrl+Ins+Ins and you will see the translation, press Ins and this word is marked for studying. Set the test-yourself time and the program will from time to time keep asking you to translate new words you want to learn. Are you tired? There is a way out for you: play a new words slideshow and monotonous cramming will become an exiting game.
10 reasons why you should use Pop-Up Dictionary:
1. Support of unlimited number of languages.
2. Everyday word-stock database update.
3. A flexible system of learning words supported by your individual settings.
4. An opportunity to edit existing dictionaries or create your own ones.
5. A unique system of hyperlinks you can use to make audio/video links to every word.
6. A balanced combination of the dictionary options and the methods of the built-in training system.
7. Translation of the words you select in texts and the option to include them in the learn-your-words list.
8. A combination of several ways to train your memory: motor, auditory and visual.
9. A convenient control panel to set fonts, colors, window sizes, etc. of your own choice.
10. 24-hour technical support.