EXPRESS TALK BUSINESS VOIP FOR MAC OVERVIEW
Internet phone to make calls on your Mac OS X
Express Talk Business VoIP for Mac 4.04 Information
| Free Download Now 794 KB|
|Date Updated:||Jun 04, 2010|
|OS:||Mac PPC, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac Other|
Publisher's description of Express Talk Business VoIP for Mac 4.04
Express Talk is software that works like a telephone to let you make calls on your Mac OS X. With Express Talk you can call anyone on the internet who has installed Express Talk (or any other SIP voip softphone). Calls are free. You can also call ordinary telephone numbers anywhere in the world if you sign up to a gateway service. It uses the SIP protocol and is compatible with most major VoIP SIP service providers.
Screenshot of Express Talk Business VoIP for Mac 4.04
- NotePager Pro by Notepage
Feature rich desktop messaging application for cell phones and pagers.
- Network Assistant 4.5 by Gracebyte Software
Network Assistant is a real-time network communication utility for the office environment.
- Vutog GPS Simulator 2.2 by Vutog
Vutog GPS Simulator helps in development, testing and debugging of GPS Systems.
- Advanced Call Center 6.0 by Pingram Marketing
An advanced, yet simple-to-use phone answering machine for your voice modem.
- Advanced Serial Port Monitor 22.214.171.124 by AGG Software
Monitor data received from and sent to a COM port in manual, auto or spy modes!
- webcamXP 2006 2.30.412 by Darkwet Network
the most powerful webcam server.
- Picture Caller ID 2.0.1 by Pingram Marketing
Caller ID tool to block telemarketers calls with voice and visual call alerts
- NotePager Net 3.7 by NotePage, Inc.
NotePager Net is a network wide messaging software.
- PageGate by Notepage Inc.
Network paging gateway that uses interfaces to send text messages to alphanumeric pagers. Interfaces:email, web, commandline/asc
- BlackBaller Pro 3.2.1 by Killer Mobile Software LLC
BlackBaller Pro - the ORIGINAL Call & SMS Filter & Call Manager for S60