Neb is intended for automatic generation of network maps on the interface level.
|Free Download Now 2.86 MB|
|Buy Now $530 USD|
|Date Updated:||Oct 04, 2008|
|Limitations:||60 Days Free Trial|
Neb is intended for automatic generation of network maps on the interface level. The software creates the map that shows which routers and switches opearate in the network and which physical interfaces they use to communicate.
Neb allows you to:
* Automatically create a network map on the physical interface level.
* Collect and view additional network information in a well-readable form (IP MAC address, vlans, tagged vlans, untagged vlans, routing, etc).
* View the network map and easily obtain additional information about its elements, use floating tips, search the network map, use automatic zooming and much more.
* Work on any platform: Windows, Unix, Mac.
* View the network map history. For instance, you can see what your network looked like a year ago.