WIRELESS SNIF OVERVIEW
LAN/Wi-Fi/IM sniffer Captures ICQ, IRC, Email, HTTP and other messages
|Free Download Now 3.33 MB|
|Buy Now $89 USD|
|Date Updated:||Jul 12, 2012|
|Limitations:||Messages after 100th are truncated|
|OS:||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, iPad, iPod, Android|
LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level network packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Includes: ICQ, AIM, IRC, MSN analyzers and ARP-spoofer. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP and many others, Also includes: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat.
* GUI analyzers for many popular protocols: IP, TCP, UDP...
* Analyzers for popular IM protocols: AIM/ICQ, MSN, IRC, Email
* Command line utilities, ported from UNIX: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat
* Cross-platformed Remote Agent with source-code.
* Support of Wi-Fi chipsets: WaveLAN/Prism2, Prism54, Atheros