G-LOCK BACKLINK DIVER OVERVIEW
Backlink Diver is a fast and easy backlink checker tool
|Free Download Now 9.26 MB|
|Buy Now $39 USD|
|Date Updated:||Dec 01, 2012|
|Limitations:||30-day trial period|
|OS:||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
G-Lock Backlink Diver is powerful 4-in-1 SEO software that includes Backlink Verifier, PageRank Checker, Backlinks Index Checker and Proxy Checker with harvester. G-Lock Backlink Diver is for everyone who wants to see where his site is currently listed and control the SEO quality of pages linking to the site. This link checker tool parses a list of URL's and tells you if your link is still on the page providing you with a fast analysis of your linking profile. The tool can also run a PageRank checking and Google index checking to see how valuable the pages linking to you are.
G-Lock Backlink Diver eliminates the doubt of whether a particular page is linking to your site or not and delivers you a detailed report about your backlinking profile in minutes.
With G-Lock Backlink Diver you can:
- check if a link to your website is present on a particular page;
- determine the link type - DoFollow or NoFollow;
- see the anchor text and URL of the link;
- detect the PageRank of the page where the link is present;
- detect if the page linking to your site is indexed by Google or not
- manage as many projects as you need;
- add an unlimited number of lists to each project;
- export verified URLs to an Excel file;
- harvest, check and use proxy servers to detect the PageRank and index;
- add the URLs of the pages where your links are active to Backlinks Indexer;
- view the anchor text analysis report and chart for a particular list and project;
G-Lock Backlink Diver has a unique feature that is not available in any other similar tool: it is integrated with BackLinks Indexer. With one mouse click you can add the URLs of the pages where your links are active to your account on BackLinks Indexer to have the URLs syndicated across a large network of Web 2.0 Blogs, Micro Blogs, Social Bookmarking Sites, etc. and force search engines to index those pages.