MAC IMAGE CONVERTOR PRO OVERVIEW
Mac Image Converter Pro helps you to view and convert the image files on the Mac
|Free Download Now 4.63 MB|
|Buy Now $14.95 USD|
|Date Updated:||May 04, 2012|
|Limitations:||free trial version|
|OS:||Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5|
The Mac Image Converter Pro is a tool that allows you to display single or multiple image files, and save either all of them, or just selected ones to the desired location, file format, and resolution. Numerous vector and raster formats including JPEG, JPEG-2000, TIFF, GIF, PNG, ICNS TGA, PSD, and BMP are supported
You can easily add images to image list, and navigate through the images using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts. The Mac Image Converter Pro allows viewing images at different zoom amounts.
To convert a mac image, choose one of the export formats and press one of the export buttons. The export resolution can be changed under the Preferences tab of the Image Converter Pro . You may also set the default destination format, and the default location for the converted files.
The product interface is easy and intuitive, it allows you to accomplish your task in a minute:
1. Open one or more image file(s), or just drag these files, or folders with Image files to the Image tab,
2. Set the Export Options under the Preferences tab,
3. Select one or more images in the Preview Area by clicking (Shift clicking) on them,
4. Click one of the export buttons in the Convert To tab. You are done.
Batch image converting
You can use the Image Converter Pro in the batch converting mode too. Drag the images you wish to convert, and drop them to the Mac Image Converter Pro icon in the Dock. The images will be converted to the format and resolution specified in the mac Image Converter Pro Preferences, and saved to the Export Folder location.
Main Mac Image Converter Pro Features:
- Easy and intuitive interface,
- Multiple image files processing,
- Image file information display,
- Multiple Export Formats, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD with different resolution amounts,
- Export images as mac 'ICNS' files
- batch image converting
- Simple converting using drag and drop to application icon on dock toolbar