4MEDIA 2D TO 3D VIDEO CONVERTER OVERVIEW
The 3D format can be side-by-side, or top/bottom according to the requirement.
|Free Download Now 32.19 MB|
|Buy Now $35.95 USD|
|Date Updated:||Jan 06, 2013|
|OS:||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista|
4Media 3D Video Converter is the next major release of the 4Media Software studio and includes stereoscopic 3D conversion capabilities, it is specially programmed to render and displays two images, one for your left eye and one for your right eye. You can get the output as one file in side-by-side or top/bottom format, or as 2 separate files (one for right eye, one for left eye), or as anaglyph video such as Red/cyan.
This new-fashioned tool offers the best solution to deliver a full-resolution 3D experience.This state-of-the-art is designed to provide a large range of optimized output profiles, and wide range of digital devices including iPad, IPod, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, smart Phones and any other portable multimedia devices. Start your immersive stereoscopic 3D experience now!
1. Normal video can be converted into 3D video, and in a variety of different 3D formats. Create Anaglyph Red/Cyan 3D video or a Side-by-Side 3D video (Left/Right 3D video) or Top/bottom format. Even Support conversion of 3D video to standard 2D video.
2. You can increase/decrease the 3D depth or toggle it on/off in real time so as to personalize and customize your own special 3D video.
3. In 3D mode, each eye receives the full resolution of the display for the highest possible image quality for text and objects.
4. If you decide to switch back to 2D at any time, just do so by pressing 3D to 2D button.
5. The 3D format can be Left/Right (side-by-side), or top/bottom according to the requirement of some playback equipment. You can freely choose between the two formats.
6. The inputs and outputs of 2D to 3D Converter is rich in format. Various 2D videos in different popular formats such as AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, M2TS, or TS HD Video (*.ts) can be converted in 3D videos.
7. Choose from a list of language interfaces including English, German, Chinese, French and Japanese.