4MEDIA IPOD VIDEO CONVERTER OVERVIEW
It can convert popular video formats to iPod video and audio files for iPod.
|Free Download Now 30.72 MB|
|Buy Now $29.99 USD|
|Publisher:||4Media Software Studio|
|Date Updated:||Aug 08, 2011|
|Limitations:||Days Free Trial|
|OS:||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
4Media iPod Video Converter is powerful and useful iPod video converter. It helps you to convert all popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, VOB, DivX, XviD etc to iPod MP4 video; and convert MP3, AC3, AAC audio files to iPod MP3, M4A etc. Furthermore it supports iPod 30GB and 80GB and iPod touch with resolution of 640 by 480 pixels for MPEG-4 Video.
New added features:
1. Video Converter6 is now powered with NVIDIA? CUDA? 5X faster in conversion time
2. Allows you to add subtitles and soundtracks to the output video
3. Supports CD decoding
4. Offers the function of power management
5. Transfers the converted files to iPod directly
6. Makes the built-in player resizable (Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9)
7. Introduce ATI Stream technology to level up the converting speed to a large degree.
1. Control the number of processed cores even during conversion.
2. You can freely select CBR/VBR output format for certain profiles.
3. Add function of volume control.
4. It supports multithreading and batch conversion.
5. The software is easy to handle and gets plentiful convenience control function. You can pause, stop and continue at any moment during the conversion.
6. You can apply the default setting or customize output parameters of the video and audio codec.
7. You can preview the input audio and video files before conversion as well.
8. Common-use and advanced settings for profiles are offered to meet different customers' needs.
9. Customizing the output file size with a Bitrate Calculator tool is available now; Function of creating video from pictures is added.
10. Set various profiles from the same source file for outputting to facilitate your conversion.
11. Support running the program in the background for your convenience.