TaskGhost™ is a VBScript based task scheduling service for Windows that includes a superset of UNIX Cron syntax.
|Free Download Now 2.12 MB|
|Buy Now $29 USD|
|Date Updated:||Dec 20, 2010|
|OS:||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
TaskGhost is a VBScript based task scheduling service for Windows that includes a superset of UNIX Cron syntax for trigger specification, a multi-threaded 'concurrent' VBScript interpreter, and full Win32 support for user impersonation, SMTP email, SendKeys, and FTP.
* Transfer files directly from TaskGhost's built-in FTP.
* Send email with TaskGhost's SMTP aware SendMail.
* Create automation scripts TaskGhost's full SendKeys.
* In addition to TaskGhost jobs, completely manage native Windows AT jobs.
* Program TaskGhost with multi-threaded Microsoft VBScript.
* Extended UNIX CRON expression syntax for matching date/time.
* Tasks can be run either synchronously or asynchronously.
* Programs can be run detached/hidden (in background without a console).
* Run programs using a domain user credentials (impersonation).
* Access computer resources using domain user credentials (impersonation).
* TaskGhost can be run as either and application or a Windows System Service as a Domain User account or LocalSystem account.
* New jobs can be added on-the-fly.
* VBScript source included for main program loop (Advanced users).
* Online, World Wide Web Help.
* Quiet or invisible mode.
* Sys Tray icon for easy access.