SAMAY .NET SCHEDULER ENTERPRISE OVERVIEW
Stand-alone system for all your .NET scheduler needs. Replaces Windows Services
|Free Download Now 13.54 MB|
|Date Updated:||Sep 29, 2012|
|Limitations:||45 Days Full Featured TRIAL! Even after Trial expires, you can run 2 Jobs for free forever!|
|OS:||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
As a .NET developer you must have run into situations where you need to run tasks and jobs in the background. The most common methods to get this done is creating Windows Services or using the Windows Task Scheduler. However, developing and controlling them is both time consuming and needs developer intervention for tweaking the minutest settings.
Introducing Samay Enterprise .NET Scheduler to solve all your task scheduling needs.
* Stand-alone system handling all your scheduling needs. Completely replaces Windows Services & Windows Task Scheduler for scheduling background tasks like reporting, maintenance, nightly runs, timers, load distribution and other cron-like jobs.
* All your Jobs in a unified User Friendly Control Center - a Web-based Configuration User Interface. Let's your non-developer staff to change schedules or task parameters.
* Free-up your developers to do real development rather than administrative functions.
* Samay .NET Scheduler makes Full & Efficient Use of Hardware Infrastructure & CPU Cores
* Built on .NET 4.0 - Code in any .NET language like C# & VB.net
* We provide the tools to break your jobs into small reusable tasks
* Supports repetitive and fixed number of executions of Jobs.
* Automate simple to the most complicated Tasks in .NET inheriting the 'TaskBase' class.
* Support for reusable Tasks. Create Task chain in your Jobs and pass data through the Task Chain.
* Support for extensive logging built-in for your Tasks.
* Its so easy to use, you will be up and running in an hour!
* Save On Development Costs & Time To Market.
Highly Flexible Job Scheduling:
Each Job can have one or more of the following Schedules to the minute...
* Support for Overnight Schedules.
* Exclude Dates - Supports both Global Exclude Dates (Holidays) and Job specific dates