VB.NET TO C# CONVERTER OVERVIEW
Visual Basic.Net to C# Converter with Over 99% Accuracy
|Free Download Now 6.77 MB|
|Buy Now $199 USD|
|Date Updated:||Dec 02, 2012|
|Limitations:||600 lines of code per project|
|OS:||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.x, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
VBConversions VB.Net to C# Converter is a state of the art conversion program which rewrites your VB.Net project in C#. Variable names, comments, and inline comments are preserved. Converts the 101 Microsoft VB.Net Samples Succesfully.
Visual Studio 2012 support
Multiple accuracy improvements
Direct code editing
Open recent conversions
Mark conversion issues as "Worked"
* Support for the latest Visual Studio features - The latest VB.Net / C# features are supported, including Implicit Line Continuation, Multiline Lambdas, Nullable Optional Parameters, LINQ, XML, WPF, Lambda expressions, and extension methods.
* Support for All Project Types - Win Forms, Web, Class Library, Compact Framework, Console, etc.
* High Accuracy - This release was stress tested on thousands of sample programs. Tested were hundreds of Microsoft sample projects (Visual Studio SDK samples, DirectX SDK projects, Windows 7 SDK samples, etc.), in house and customer projects, third party control samples (Infragistics, ComponentOne, Telerik, etc.), and open source projects from SourceForge and CodePlex.
* Ease of Use - While the conversion logic itself is complex, using the converter isn't. You are guided through each step of the process with easy, clear instructions.
* Customization - Not every project is the same. With dozens of conversion options to choose from, you are in control of the conversion process.
* Convert Single Projects or Groups of Projects - You can create lists of programs and convert them with one click. There's also a command line version included.
* Comprehensive Reporting - There are reports showing potential trouble spots in your code, interesting things which happened during the conversion process, and any C# compiler errors which need to be fixed.